maanantai 26. tammikuuta 2009

Vuosi sitten

Tasan vuosi sitten syntyi tämä ensimmäinen runo, aivan yhtäkkiä ja ennalta-arvaamatta. Eräs henkilö oli pyörinyt mielessäni pidempään, ja yöllä kun tyhjensin pyykkikonetta, runo hänestä alkoi tulvia mieleeni. Hyökkäsin tietokoneelle ja kirjoitin sen suoraan ensimmäiseen auki olleeseen ikkunaan.



the sound of sleep

I can hear the wordless sound
coming from you when you breathe
thoughts wander through my head
I'm lying here; beside you
but I'm lying here; all alone

'cos I'm thinking of the days
that never came up to brighten our lives;
small flakes whirling through the air in the twilight;
seeing those happy ones, tryin' to catch each others
under the glare of streetlight
when the light breeze tickled our cheeks
and we watched;
deep into our eyes;
thinking now is the time
when a white, lonely flake
whirled through the air, thawed onto my face;

I felt this lonely sprinkling of snow;
ending his dreams
of an eternal flight and twirl;
through endless heavens and winds

I realized myself laying on bed;
you're too far, can never reach to you


Sakari Mäkelä

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti